PGDM (MBA) PROGRAMME OVERVIEW
The PGDM is the most sought after Programme which reflects contemporary business solutions by enabling the students to get superior management education and enviable placement opportunities from global companies. PGDM is widely acclaimed for its strong curriculum in the industry and academic circles. It is designed not only to impart knowledge on core subjects but also lays emphasis on developing skills & competencies through vast industrial exposure. PGDM is the flagship programme aims to produce world-class business leaders. This programme lays the foundation for conceptual and analytical reasoning & gives the students an insight into the dynamics of business environment. The PGDM is a much more advanced and skills-based enhanced learning opportunity than a traditional MBA degree. Course duration is 2 years with 4 semesters. The entire package consists of 32 theoretical courses & Projects. The classroom package consists of Fundamental courses, core and integrated course and specialization course. The syllabus of each course structure is modified from time to time according to the industry needs and as recommended by the academic council & college. The Specializations are Marketing Management, Human Resources Management, Systems Management, and Financial Management & Production Management.
- Recognized by the AICTE, Ministry of HRD, New Delhi.
- Eligibility: 10+2+3 Years Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with an aggregate of 50% marks and candidates appearing in the final examination and awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- MAT/CAT/OJEE Entrance Examination Scores will be considered for admission followed with GD & PI.
- Duration: 2 years full time regular of four semesters
Students can opt for Dual Specialization from below
- Retail and Logistic Management
- Marketing Management
- Hospital and Health Care Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology Management
Students admitted into the PGDM course shall get following certificates upon their successful completion.
- Tally 9.2 for the Students of Finace Specialzation
- Diploma in Retail Management for the Students of Marketing Specialization
- Communicative English for all Students
- Life Skill Management for all Students
Students admitted into the PGDM course may opt for MBA certificate from University to claim their Double Certification
- PGDM (AICTE) + MBA (Univarsity)
- Subjects similarity helps to clear both within the time of Two years.
- No Additional Fess. Only Univarsity Registration Fess to be Paid for.
Students admitted into the PGDM course shall be exposed to Industries and Corporate Sectors
- Industrial Tour on every Semester with Overseas Educational Tour on Fourth Semester.
- Unit Visit on every month.
- Micro Project, Summer Interenship and Dissertation.
Students exposed to placement activity from the first semester onwards: through following Training oriented pragramme
- Pre Placement Training
- Personality Grooming
- Data Bank Management
- Campus Recruitment
- Off- Campus selection Drive
- Part Time Project Service on Contractual Remuneration